Dayco Systems is now hiring! If you’re interested, please fill out and submit the form below or give us a call today at (770) 919-9509!
Customer Service Dispatcher
The Customer Service Dispatcher will interact with the company’s customers by addressing inquiries and resolving complaints, generally providing a higher level of customer support on a specific product or service.
- Interacts with customers via telephone, email, online chat, or in person to provide support and information on an assigned service.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
- Maintains customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Uses knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries or to forward to the appropriate staff.
- Work closely with the technicians to dispatch calls for install or services.
- Work closely with account to update invoices and send to the customers.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication skills including active listening.
- Service-oriented and able to resolve customer grievances.
- Proficient computer skills with the ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge of, or ability to learn, product, service, or area of customer service specialization.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience required.
- Experience with the HVAC services and/or dispatching preferred.
- Experience with ServiceTitan a plus
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- $15-$17/hr based on experience
Other Open Positions:
- Service Technician