Why Work at Dayco Systems?
- Family: Since 2006, Dayco has been family owned! Our company culture focuses on our employees. We put our employees first and want all of our employees to succeed in all aspects of their lives.
- Collaborative Work: Our small but mighty company works as one big team. Each department contributes to the success of other departments and the company as a whole. We are all interconnected in our challenges and successes.
- Core Values: We all grow and achieve by living Dayco Systems core values. In everything we do, everyday, we incorporate our core values of Own It, Diligence, Accountability, Be Positive and Fanatical Customer Service.
- Competitive Benefits: We offer competitive pay and benefits including healthcare, PTO, vacation, paid holidays and investment opportunities.
Dayco System’s Company Culture
- People can count on YOU! Difficult or easy problems are NOT passed on to someone else. You are the problem solver, the one everybody leans on because they know from experience that they can trust you!
- Useful. Honorable. Compassionate.
Fanatical Customer Service:
- Empower the Team
- Create a unique customer experience
- Create a living culture with a common purpose
- Provide excellent training
- Exceed expectations
- Use the LAST model (Listen, Apologize, Solve, and Thank)
- “Do what you do so well that they will want to see it again and bring their friends” ~ Walt Disney
- Avoid Gossip
- Practice Gratitude
- Control Your Language
- Be a Good Team Member
- Be Nice to People
- Plan Your Reaction
- Don’t Complain
- A statement of personal promise, both to yourself and to the people around you, to deliver specific defined results.
- “With Integrity you have nothing to fear since you have nothing to hide.”
- Be aware of your own habits. Eliminate the things that do not improve outcomes.
- When something can be done by you it is done! You have your teammates back and they have yours!
- Exceed expectations. There is no traffic on the extra mile.
- Steady, Earnest and Energetic Effort
- “What we ever hope to do with ease, we must first learn to do with diligence.”
- “Leisure is time for doing something useful; this leisure the diligent man will obtain, but the lazy man never.”
- “Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.”
- “Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed, not by strength, but perseverance.”