The cold weather is knocking on our door…Do not get caught with your heating system not functioning properly.
Let us check your system or systems for any issues that could cause it not to work when it is most
needed. We recommend for you to schedule a fall PMA (preventative maintenance agreement) soon.
Here are some reasons to maintain your heating system(s) this winter:
1) Help lower utility bills
2) Prevent costly breakdowns
3) Extend the life of your equipment
4) Identify any potential safety issues
“What work is done for the agreement:
1) Carbon Monoxide test.
2) Clean ignition assembly, test safety controls and clean and replace the filters.
3) Check Burners, inspect the wiring and clean the blower.
4) Check the thermostat operation.
Call Dayco today to schedule your tune-up with one of our NATE Certified Technicians.
Let us provide your heating solution’s. Satisfaction Guaranteed with a Smile.